Wednesday, August 19, 2009

It's Been A Long Time...I Shudn'ta Left You lol

Sooooo its been like months...this summer I been working my ass off as a full-time employee at the Airport...I am a wheelchair agent...help disabled passengers get to their flights. Now I am a part-time employee doing the same thing. I started school like 2 dys ago, and the wkend before that I had drill orientation for my Naval ROTC unit....which was harsh...but I got through it and I am stonger...cause it didn't kill me. I must get back in shape tho.

I'm at Georgia State Uni. now, and its cool....I think I'm a stay here....only cause I know I won't be happy AT ALL at Tech. Just gotta convince Daddy.

I am still working on my car, and I am looking into my own apartment...its called MetroPointe Lofts and its close to both State and Tech and if u work 20 hrs a wk your rent is free.

I was sad as hell about not being with CHris n Hay n Rhe...but its cool I got over it.

I started dating thiss 23 yr old he's really sweet and smart...I like it...I may keep him around.

Anyways thats all for now....I'm in Latin right now....

AP

No comments:

Post a Comment