Thursday, October 8, 2009

Stepping My Game Up

I went to Morehouse college the other day and linked up with a close friend from high school. I use think talking to guys openly about things and not holding punches back was refreshing and mind-stimulating....BUT OH NO!!!! I hadn't seen ANYTHING yet!!!

I chatted with my hun...Jeffrey Williams...and I was LITERALLY at awe!!! And I decided that I had not been TRULY experiencing a MIND STIMULATING conversation.

I have never ran in to a young man or even had the pleasure of knowing one closely like him. He is BEYOND articulate, and can showcase him self with such tact and conviction, you'd be CRAZY not to consider ANY thought he has.

I have been following his blog http://ispybeanpies.blogspot.com/ (CHECK IT OUT!!!) And once again I am amazed at the intellect that this boy...WAIT!!! I mean MAN possesses!

He told me I need to start back writing/blogging more...I have just been soooo busy...sooo just wanted to ask....what are some things to talk about...I have been sooo out of touch...and find it more interesting to talk about what interests others.

1 comment:

  1. Expectation: To enjoy a compelling peice of poetry that would challenge me to alter my perception of love, peace, or happiness from a rarely tooken angle.

    Reality: A genuine, heartfelt thank you post from someone I look up to. Little did this person know that I hold her up on the highest pedastal and ANYTHING she would have to say would be ... Read Morerespected to a high measure. An adaptable, hardworking, inspiratonal but mostly independant woman who feels like she can conquer the world is an entity to be reckoned but moreso respected.Suga Daddy I spent my yesterday morning crying in my room for an hour becuase I felt like I wasnt going to make it through Morehouse. You have no Idea how motivational and on time this was...I love you AP. You are a great friend! =D

    [My eyes are watery]

    ReplyDelete