Thursday, April 14, 2011

Its been a long time I shouldn't have left you.....

Well...as the title states...it's been a long time...I did some catching up on old blogs...and I must admit interesting.........................................................
ON TO THA NEXT

Now its been almost two years since I've even made a conscious effort to blog about something of substance. I decided to touch on three topics that are relevant to my audience's life: Life, Love, and Knowledge

Let's face it...it's only gonna get harder....BUT thats only if you think and work harder. Am lazy I rather worker smarter...
Wanna get more money and still be full-time in school: get two or three easy jobs that are flexible duuuhhhh
Wanna be in-love without all the heartache and pain....LOVE YOU FIRST, then let him/her come your way...almost like a haphazard-stumble-across type thing.... I know it worked for me
Wanna learn more....to make more money....go to school....study things that are meaningful...don't just take that one-credit hour class just for the hell of it....try philosophy....

And BAM right there, I just touched on each topic....SMARTER not HARDER

Now for the details.....
After a MAJOR heartbreak....I bounced back....lemme tell you people...WORD OF THE WISE: No
one can hurt, change, or influence you unless you let them...AND THATS REAL!!

Religion to me has become quite ambiguous...the characteristics I look for in a denomination is one
where the people no me...personally....and hug me cause...they are simply "Happy to see you bay-bee"
exclaims a Mother of the church....

Love to me has become quite long-term oriented goal....and I found someone who brought me from
the dark of pain.....I know a lot of people who say all they run into are these decrepit "hoes" and they
gotta play captain save a hoe.....Here's what I think...1. you attract the wrong kind of people only b/c thats
your skewed perception...2. why you think you gotta play captain save hoe...that means you just as dumb
cause you are now enabling them and 3. takes one to know one.....lol just saying

Knowledge to me has become something more extensive...I perceived knowledge to be only ascribed to
school...and knowledge learned outside of that realm is common sense....not denying that detail...but
knowledge is everything from how you learned to take care of your hair...to the m theory!!! Criminal
Minds has become my nightly fix on knowledge, although twisted...it is soo deep and detail-oriented
that I tend to apply what I've learned from forensics, ballistics and behaviorial analysis to what I already know
and experience in my life.


Now that I've blogged a little...am gonna hit the books again...I'll be visiting soon...... ;)

AP

No comments:

Post a Comment